Effective Management Methods
- Weekly summing up of the work, identify bottlenecks, and plan next week’s work.
- Sum up each day’s progress to plan the workload for the following day. Evaluate progress in the middle of the day and quickly redistribute the load.
- As a leader your job is to distribute the tasks among employees and plan the work for this and future weeks.
- It is important to store ALL tasks in PlannerLite! Enter each new task immediately after receiving a call, an email, or a new idea.
- Enter instructions on how to perform the most common tasks in Templates. So next time, there is a complete description of the task and will save training time in the future.
- Supply an employee handbook with the complete company rules for each employee, in addition to instructions for the first task.